(Data Books) Propellant Profiles 6th Edition Wolfe Publishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Data Books) Propellant Profiles 6th Edition Wolfe Publishing

They are the publisher of handloader for those that may not know. Here is a link to a downloadable copy of the magazine https://www.riflemagazine.com/magazi....cfm?magid=695

I just got this yesterday and only read a couple of the profiles of the powder I use. Being only in the hobby for a couple of years I can say that it does give a lot of the missing info about powders that the other manuals don't give. Yes it isn't cheap but it is one of those books that will be used on many occasions.
    "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
    Cicero
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

Great, now I have to buy that edition! You won't regret having that on your bench. I regularly reference mine.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Menken

NRA Endowment
    US Navy Retired

Comment

I will be buying that this upcoming Friday (maybe Thursday).

Comment

I'll be ordering one.
        NRA Endowment member
        NRA Range Technical Team Advisor
        TSRA member
        NRA certified pistol coach-Retired
        NRA classified Master, F-Class mid-range
        Velocity is like a new car, always losing value
        BC is like diamonds, maintaining value forever

Comment

From just doing maybe a dozen pages in and a few powders farther back, I am happy I dropped coin, lots of good info, some of it historic, some current.

Comment

Working...
          X