Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Best reloading site on the internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best reloading site on the internet

Maybe that will drive some new members toward us.
    Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is wise.

...Pimp!...
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Plainsman View Post
      ...Pimp!...
      Thank you. I try.

Comment

Pimp? Something far worse... someone involved in MARKETING!
        "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

I just wish he'd posted a link so I knew what site he was talking about. It's hard to fathom there would be a better site than this one, with the caliber of moderators and administrators and all.
            If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Bump to keep this at the top of the new list, because people need to read it.
              Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
              -Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ozark Ed View Post
                I just wish he'd posted a link so I knew what site he was talking about. It's hard to fathom there would be a better site than this one, with the caliber of moderators and administrators and all.
                There ain't many, and that's a fact.
                "Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

Comment

Bump .....the best reloading site is here.

Comment

Hear Hear!
                    Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

True story Yeller, best site I have found...and the Mods and Admins are OK

Comment

Originally posted by talltexan View Post

There ain't many, and that's a fact.
                        We are around, but the quality of the members means we generally don't have a whole heap of work stopping "brat fights".
                        Support Bacteria,for some people, thats all the culture they have.

Former Northern Territory Rifle Association, Councillor.
                        National Rifle Association of Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by MapleHill View Post
                          True story Yeller, best site I have found...and the Mods and Admins are OK

We are only OK.
                          "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

No DM, youse guys are Okey Dokey

Comment

OK, OD, or OG? Some of them get a bit cranky in their posts so I am going mostly with OG. Except SavageShooter, pretty sure he is not OG; possibly COG, but maybe not even made it to GB, yet.
                              P.S. if by chance you are able to follow this, please don't ban me.
                              Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
                              -Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X