No announcement yet.

SInce I had noting better to do.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SInce I had noting better to do.......

The Phoenix Project was in editing when I went to Texas...…

The Bellus Curse has just been published this week.

Both are available on Amazon in eBook and Paperback.

Both are part of the Space Series I have been writing and hopefully the Bellus Curse closes that series out.

"I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Nice covers
    Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

I've enjoyed the books so far. I like the "stand alone" aspect of the stories, not necessary to read them in order to understand the storyline. I'll be picking up the two new ones.
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by olyeller View Post
        Nice covers
        Thanks 'yeller.....

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
          I've enjoyed the books so far. I like the "stand alone" aspect of the stories, not necessary to read them in order to understand the storyline. I'll be picking up the two new ones.
          Charley,

I dislike a series that runs long with the same character getting into one nightmare after another. It's just not realistic.

I do try to backstory some when bringing a former lead into the next story, but I admit I may not give enough to make that character valid to that specific story.... But I be learning!!

Comment

I dislike a series that runs long with the same character getting into one nightmare after another. It's just not realistic.
            Guess that is why Schwarzenegger's Last Action Hero parodied the heck out of that concept. Many of us don't like stories like that.
            "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Working...
            X