Clutzs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutzs

So Saturday after a nice morning bow hunt had to take the RV, to Butte for some work for the daughter, had just finished loading it and was doing my last minute flight check, two windows where left open. So instead of pulling out the steps I chose to pull myself up and over them using the middle rang as a step., Bad move, half way up they roll out, and take a nice bite of hide with them. Will be fine after the pain goes away!!!
    Down to the shin bone.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

***ouch!***
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Two of the worst parts of getting old are the loss of grace in our movements and the length of time it takes to heal from even minor scrapes. I had a similar injury from moving a piece of furniture. It tipped over and a corner slid down my shin removing a nice piece of flesh. Took a week for it to finally scab over and another 3 weeks for the scab to go away.
      If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Yeah, but chicks like scars.
        Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Oh heck that'll buff out, just give it a couple of weeks LOL. Probably be black and blue for a while though
          "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Hit your head on the bottom of a partially opened garage door. Knock yourself half out and tip over backward with your leg under you, and pop the quad tendon off of your knee cap. About $25+ thousand dollars and 6 months later you'll have a knee that works at about 80% of what it was before you fell. Hell of a lot better than not walking at all but still has an impact on how and what you do every day. As you age, stop and think about what you do and how you are going to go about it. A little forethought can save a hell of a lot of regret. RD
            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

RD so right.
              Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

When you see your sonRocky you, you need to need to see Dr.Campbell. He did a total replacement on me and the new one works much better than the old one and the one on the other side. Don't believe it when you see the cops on TV kicking in doors with no problem.
                Never drink down stream from the herd.

Comment

Healing but slow, then I show it to the PA, dad you didn't clean it good enough, we'll have to scrub it!! Scrub it with what a brush!!!! No kidding she took a wound brush and a some Strong disinfecting soap to it, O ya the stars came come out in the day!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X