Where it all started.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where it all started.....

It started in the Naval Hospital on Camp Pendleton back in 1986 with a legal size notepad and an ink pen.

From there it went to a Smith-Corona typewriter.

Once completed, it set on several different shelves drawing dust until roughly June 2014 when the wife suggested I dust it off, transcribe it to MSWord, update it and see what we could do with it.

I had transcribed roughly 60 pages then went to a clean sheet and wrote an idea I had been kicking around for weeks. That idea became "The Path Home".

So now it has been transcribed, updated, and edited (I hope), making it ready for the world to see how warped I have been for decades.

I've gone through several different titles for the book but returned to the original title: The T.A.R.U.S. Project.

https://tinyurl.com/y3yxgbnj

I have not submitted it for paperback yet but hope to do so early in the week.

Thank you for the time you may have wasted on reading this posting.
    "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Those enforced VD cures can be hell. But look what they spawned!
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Plainsman View Post
      Those enforced VD cures can be hell. But look what they spawned!
      Sorry to burst your bubble but I was having my plumbing rerouted as they wife said No More Kids!

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Just ordered it. Probably start reading it next week.
        "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Hope you don't have a Marine Officer ( female type one each) fall in love with Army Officer.
          "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by DesertMarine View Post
            Hope you don't have a Marine Officer ( female type one each) fall in love with Army Officer.
            Now would I do something like that?????

Comment

DM....sorry brother can't resist.......Female Marine Gunny (E-7) an EOD school Naval School of Explosive Ordnance Disposal....met fell in love and married an Male Army SSG E-6 ---a distant relative of mine
              I can not dime out your Marien by name -----but she is one hell of a cousin in law....who BTW convinced me to use the M-16A3 sling (properly) to stabilize and start consistently hitting the 350M target

and she is pretty petite...not a BAM at all

Comment

Working...
              X